At the land of Himmapan, deep down in the Anodard pond which is its greatest pond, has clandestinely laid an important valuable object since a very long time ago. The Precious Stone called “Manee Rattana” is a sacred stone laid onto “Manosila Marble” of which the power renders protection for Himmapan from all the demons. The “Manee Rattana” is therefore respectfully engaged to house above the very high waterfall.
Himmapan forest is a part of the Chomputaweep (India) which is between human world and heaven. It is located on the high mountain with 84,000 peaks. The forest is huge and abundance where angels and many kinds of magician living such as priest, hermit, ascetic, demigod, and mythical creatures. This land is very far away and is difficult for human to reach.
- Personal expenses such as tips, alcoholic beverage, etc
- Other services not mentioned on this programme.
- The area of Himmapan forest is beautiful and contains 7 large ponds. Anodard pond is a great pond in the center surrounded with 5 peak leaning cover the Anodard pond to protect the water to be pure clean like diamond. Rivers from Anodard pond are separated into 4 directions and bring abundance to all creature in the Himmapan forest. However, the river at the south flows into Chomputaweep. All five rivers flow down to nourish human life in the name of Panjamahanatee. They provide moisture to the birth land of Buddha in the past as well.
- Show Time : Mon-Fri (except Tue) at 19.30hrs. (75 mins/show)
- Show Time : Sat-Sun 19.30hrs. , 14.30hrs. (75 mins/show)
- The number of seat each time is on request. We can not know number of seat until the date of showtime. (Automatic Random).
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked show start time.
- The price is only available for non-Thai residents.
- Address : Show DC Mega Complex Jaturatid Rd., Huai Khwang, Huai Khwang, Bangkapi, Bangkok 10230
- By Car : Get off expressway at Rama IX. Go straight for 500 metres.
- By MRT : Get off at Phetchaburi station, and come by SHOW DC Free shuttle bus.
- By BTS : Get to Asoke Station (E4). Change to MRT. Get off at Phetchaburi Station, and come by SHOW DC Free shuttle bus.