Its tongue at the tip is split in two. It slithers from one point to another without legs. Yes, it’s a snake, and even a small one can scare us away. However, snakes cannot frighten the venom handlers at Siam Serpentarium, who kiss the heads of cobras for show.
Are you attracted by the utterly unique and unusual? Then take a journey to the other side of incredible at Asia’s first and only totally immersive snake experience. You will not only feel the amazing sensation of being a snake for a day but will also hear fascinating facts about these extraordinary creatures. Treat yourself to a truly entertaining and educational outing at the inimitable Siam Serpentarium.
- Transfer from/to hotel.
- Other service not mentioned on this program.
- Open Daily 9:00-18:30 (Last entry at 17:30)
- Child height between 90 -135 cm. is considered to pay child rate.
- Siam Serpentarium is located on a15 rai plot of land on luang phaeng road in Bangkok, about 13km east of Suvarnabhumi International Airport.
- Make your way to Airport Rail Link Lat Krabang Station, Exit No.2, then take a metered taxi or a white openair truck taxi (Songtaew taxi) line no. 333 to Siam Serpentarium which shall take only 10 minutes.