Siam Niramit combines an authentic Thai buffet with a world-class stage show depicting Thailands historical and spiritual heritage. With over 150 dazzling performers and state-of-the-art special effects, its a captivating journey. The first act describes how Siam became a cross-roads where civilisations met, the second how karma binds Thai people, and the final act shows how religious ceremony earns Thai people merit in this life. In addition to the show, you can visit replica villages from the countrys rural regions and buy Thai handicrafts.
Siam Niramit is a world-class performance of Thailand’s arts and cultural heritage. Set in the heart of Bangkok affording convenient access by MRT subway and major thoroughfares, this must-see spectacular is performed on the gigantic stage now listed in the Guinness Book of World Records, featuring over 150 performers with as many as 500 costumes. On top of this, enhanced special effects with the world’s most advanced technology are used to produce a stimulating, very realistic and inspiring experience. This is a Journey to the Enchanted Kingdom of Thailand that no one can miss.
Guests can enjoy a delicious Thai-Western buffet in one of our restaurants. Below is the content in your website. Dinner at Thai restaurant with individual set menu of Thai cuisine.) Enjoy a fantastic show in the theatre completing with state-of-art technology and multimedia system.
- Transfers from/ to major hotels in Bangkok (if booking includes transfer).
- Admission fees
- Dinner is served from 17:30 to 20:00
- Show time is 20:00. The additional show will be announced in advance.
- Theatre gate will be open 30 minutes before show time. Late arrival guest are requested to attend the show after break otherwise a suitable seat will be assigned.
- The number of seat each time is on request. We can not know number of seat until the date of showtime. (Automatic Random).
- Bringing a camera in is not acceptable.
- Child Policy : Rates for chidren apply to those between the heights of 90-140 cm.
- Children under 90 cm. will be admitted free of charge if they shared a seat with their parents.
- One of the largest stage productions in the world
- Spectacular show of Thai arts and culture
- Special effects using state-of-the-art technology
- Top-quality family entertainment
- Normal Seat set in a normal seating position.
- For the best view of the show, we recommend that you select the centrally located Gold Seat.
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Bangkok area. (To be advised)