Bangkok Sealife Ocean World (Formerly Siam Ocean World at Paragon) is the largest aquarium in Southeast Asia. It becomes Thailands finest tourist attraction and center for the youth to broaden their perspective. By Visiting Siam Ocean World, you will learn more about the aquatic Environment and its inhabitants. Your journey in Siam Ocean World will take you through 7 different zones which are Weird and Wonderful, Deep Reef, Living Ocean, Rainforest, Rocky Shore, Open Ocean, and Sea Jellies.
Two storeys underneath the glitzy Siam Paragon shopping mall, an aquatic wonderland the size of three Olympic swimming pools awaits your discovery at the Siam Ocean World. This underground aquarium, one of the largest in Southeast Asia, will dazzle you with innovative world-class exhibits and over 30,000 curious looking creatures from various depths and aquatic regions across the globe.
Meet some of the world’s record holders, transported all the way from the Amazon River or the Jurassic period when dinosaurs still roamed the earth. Greet the ocean’s deadliest predators in the 270-degree underwater tunnel, sneak a peek into the open ocean from a glass-bottom boat, or, if you really can’t resist, dive in and have a swim amongst the sharks and rays. For kids, a few hours spent at the Siam Ocean World will be as educational as it is exhilarating and memorable.
Come take an exciting ride on our Ocean Feeding Boat. Get up close and personal with sharks, stingrays and a great variety of fish as you are entertained by an insightful introduction by SEA LIFE staff who also feed the fish by hand. Don’t miss out on these exciting experiences you can share with your friends and family
The 4D Cinema Theatre at SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World is a children’s cartoon animation which features aquatic creatures in an underwater world. The story is about the conservation of aquatic creatures. The total length is approximately 15 minutes.
This 4D animation makes the most of cutting-edge entertainment technology by offering an integrated combination of sound, visuals, sensations to give you an adrenaline pumping experience to remember.
Show times for 4D Cinema : Every half hour from: 12:00-20:00/The total length is approximately 15 minutes.
Go behind-the-scenes and explore the secrets of SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World. You will have an opportunity to check out the ’Aquatic Quarantine and Nursery Centre’ as well as the water quality monitoring laboratory. Furthermore, come get a chance to go hands-on with the real-world ocean exploration equipment. Be intrigued as you uncover the mysteries of this in-depth experience.
- SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World Aquarium is open from 10:00 until 21:00 pm every day of the year, including public holidays. Last admission is at 20:00, one hour prior to closing.
- Location: Basement floor, Siam Paragon, Siam
- BTS: Siam
- Rates are for Foreign Tourists Only.
- Show times for 4D Cinema : Every half hour from: 12:00-20:00
- Otter Feeding : Fall in love with small-clawed otters and their cute antics. They are a fan favourite among children / Showtimes 11:00 and 15:00
- Jackass Penguin Feeding : Take a look at how adorable and engaging these little Jackass penguins can be as they delight in their daily meals. / Showtimes 11:30 and 15:30
- Fresh Water Fish Feeding : Don’t look away for even a moment -- you’ll miss out on watching our freshwater royalty dart in ferociously and take their share of food / Showtimes 12:00 and 16:00
- Diver’s Communication : You will be impressed as you watch divers submerge themselves in an 8-metre tank to feed the sea life, a one-of-a-kind display in South East Asia. / Showtimes 12:00, 14:00 and 15:00
- Gentoo Penguin Feeding : Tramp on the ice and swim before lunch. / Showtimes 12:30 and 16:30
- Shark Feeding Show : Witness the excitement of the shark feeding show, as well-trained shark handlers keep you mesmerized during 15 minutes of frenzied feeding / Showtimes 13:00 and 16:00
- Eagle Ray Feeding : Admire the beauty of Eagle Ray’s fluid movements as they are fed. Learn about their eating habits as you watch them glide and play. / Showtimes 13:30 and 16:30
- Walk : A 5 -10 minute walk from the Siam Square area, Central World or MBK Shopping Center. Enter Siam Paragon via the food court and find SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World on level B1.
- Sky Train (BTS) : SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World is easily accessible by the Bangkok Skytrain system. From Siam station, walk straight into the shopping mall from one of two entrances. Follow the exit signs from the skytrain which will point you in the right direction to Siam Paragon Shopping Center and take the escalator down to B1 floor next to the foodcourt.
- Bus : Air Conditioned Bus No. 16 : 25 : 73 : 79 : 204 : 501 : 508 / Micro Bus No. 5 : 6 : 12 : 23 / Normal Bus No. 15 : 16 : 21 : 25 : 40 : 48 : 54 : 73
- Car : From Ploenchit through Rajprasong Intersection, drive straight to Pathumwan area on Rama 1 Road and turn right into Siam Paragon Shopping Centre. The Mall has 3,000 car parking spaces.