Dine as you sail on board a beautifully appointed riverboat. Engage in a feast for the senses on a dinner cruise in Bangkok with delicious crab claw in coconut broth, steamed snow fish with lime and coriander, massaman lamb curry with ajard and decadently prepared Thai desserts as you cruise down the waterway hubbub of Chao Phraya River past Bangkoks famous sites.
Apsara Sail deep into the star-lit Bangkok evening with Apsara, Banyan Trees elegant dinner and sightseeing cruise for the gourmand. Navigate the bustling waterways and quaint bylanes of the mighty Chao Phraya River, as you wine and dine the night away in inimitable fashion.
The name Apsara is derived from celestial nymphs, and Asian mythology associated with skilled dances, and also closely related to Persian water nymphs. Banyan Tree Bangkoks first vintage-styled rice barge Apsara celebrates the grace and culture inherent in its sleek timber design. The Dinner Cruise is equipped to accommodate 64 guests comfortably, and serve Royal Thai cuisine from Saffron, Banyan Trees signature restaurant.
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Thai set menu
- Background Music
- Drinking water
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Bangkok area. (To be advised)
- Check in time : 19.45 PM. onwards at River City Pier.
- Crusing time : 20.00 PM.- 22.00 PM.
- Rate is NOT applicable for Valentines Day (Feb 14), Loy Krathong Day (in Nov - date to be advised) and New Year s Eve (Dec 31).
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Child between ages 4 -11 years old will be charged at child price.
- Enchanting night cruise on the beautiful Chao Phraya River
- Breathtaking views of Bangkok landmarks under the moonlight
- Sumptuous buffet dinner featuring authentic Thai cuisine
- Sights include the Grand Palace, Rama VIII Bridge and Wat Arun
- Leisure cruise in a vintage-styled rice barge—the Apsara