The boat is designed to offer the comfort and luxury of a fine restaurant with a Champagne bar and pre-dinner lounging deck.
Supanniga Cruise is a brand-new 40-seat dinner cruise that will surely give its boarders, locals and visitors alike, a whole new perspective on Chao Phraya River and Bangkok. The cruise offers two exciting options: Evening Cocktail Cruise and Evening Champagne Cruise is designed for those who would like to enjoy Bangkok’s sunset on the Chao Phraya River, accompanied by drinks and snacks, as a pre-dinner activity; Sunset Dinner Cruise is designed for those who would like to indulge in a 6-course dinner of genuine and exquisite Thai taste while enjoying the grand nighttime view of the Chao Phraya River.
Combining three exquisite elements of Thai culture: the authentic Thai food, the genuine hospitality, and the majestic view of the Chao Phraya River, Supanniga Cruise promises to offer a remarkable enjoyment of the famous historical river, unmatched by any other cruises.
6-course Home-cooked Thai menu and drinking water
1. Welcome Drink and Amuse Bouche
- Mieng Platu Kapi Koh Chang: Fried Thai mackerel wrapped with Chaplu leaves accompanied with Koh Chang shrimp paste sauce
2. Supanniga Appetizer
- Ma Hor: Minced pork stir-fried with garlic and peanuts served on fresh orange
- Kratong Tong: Spicy minced chicken salad served in a crispy cup
- Yum Som O Goong Sod: Pomelo salad with grilled prawn, shredded pork and chicken, and ground dry shrimp
- Tom Yum Goong Yai: Traditional Thai spicy soup with jumbo prawns
4. Sharing “Sam Rub Thai”
- Moo Cha Muang: Chunks of tender pork meat stewed with Thai herb and Cha Muang leaves
- Nam Prik Kai Pu: Spicy dip of sea water crab eggs and crab meat, served with fresh vegetables
- “Son in Law” Eggs: Fried medium-boiled eggs, served with three-flavor sauce and fried shallots
- Yum Pla Salid: Crispy leaf fish in spicy dressing
- HorMok Pu: Steamed SuratThani colossal crab meat lump with curry paste served in banana leave cup
- **Remark: Sharing “Sam Rub Thai” is served with Thai Jasmine Rice and Organic Jasberry Rice**
- Mango Sticky Rice: Mango with sweet sticky rice served with coconut milk and roasted beans
6. Petits Fours and Tea
- Traditional Thai Sweet served with Organic Tea
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Transfers from/to hotels in Bangkok
- Check in time : 17.30 PM. onwards at River City Pier 2.
- Crusing time : 18.15 PM.- 20.30 PM.
- Children under 6 years old are not recommended to board the cruise.
- Passengers must arrive at the pier 15 minutes before departure time.
- No food is allowed to bring into the cruise.
- All passengers are requested to respect the privacy of other passengers.
- For safety precaution, the cruise captain or manager reserves the right to remove any misbehaving passengers from the cruise at the next available pier at his discretion.
- Life vests are under the passenger seats.
- Rate is NOT applicable for Valentines Day (Feb 14), Loy Krathong Day (in Nov - date to be advised) and New Year s Eve (Dec 31).
- Itinerary may be subject to change or cancellation according to local weather conditions. In the event of bad weather, tours will be postponed until suitable conditions arise.
- View historic Bangkok landmarks, such as the Emerald Buddha Temple and Grand Palace
- Enjoy the Bangkok nightscape and take in the cool breeze from the perch of the boat deck, overlooking the famous Chao Phraya River
- By skytrain (BTS) - Take the train to the Saphan Taksin station; walk underneath the station to the Central Pier; take the Chao Phraya Express Boat to the Si Phraya Pier (N3).
- By subway (MRT) - Take the train to the Hua Lamphong station, then walk 15 minutes along the canal or take a short tuk tuk ride to River City.
- By river boat - Take the Chao Phraya Express Boat to the Si Phraya Pier (N3). From Khao San Road, embark from the Phra Arthit Pier (N13). Several hotels along the river also have shuttle boats to River City (Mandarin Oriental, Shangri-la, Millenium Hilton) or to the Central Pier (Anantara Riverside, Hotel Ibis, Peninsula).