Bangkok charming riverside is brimming with stories to tell. On this morning tour, a long-tailed speedboat whisks you down the Chao Phraya River and canals (khlongs) of Thonburi – the original site where Bangkok was founded, before King Rama I moved the capitals epicentre across the river to the Rattanakosin Island.
Travel By motor Launch or long-tailed speed boat on,the pictures Chao Phraya River and Klong(or Canals) to see the screne family homes and temples along the water - way which gives this city the name Venice of the east Along the way ,stop at the Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun) whose 79 m spire silhoutte has become so identified with Bangkok. There will be ample opportunity to photograh the magnificent muticolored procelain-studded towers.
- Pick up and drop off from hotel in Bangkok city area
- All admission fee as in the itinerary
- Long tail boat service
- English speaking guide
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
- Please do not wear shorts, sandals, no-sleeves T-shirts. Camera may not allow to use inside some buildings.
- Tour and program can be flexible depending on time and weather condition.