On this leisurely and exploratory bike ride, enjoy a serene sunset view and pedal through the heart of Bangkok. Explore lush gardens, ancient temples and a vibrant flower market while taking in the magnificent cityscape in the evening light.
Our trip begins in the heart of Chinatown. We take back alleyways to reach the Golden Mount. Here we’ll climb to the top of the temple and have a top view of the old city and cycle down to Bangkok’s main attractions. And when it’s time for the sunset, we enter a peaceful park by the Chao Phraya to watch as the sun goes down over the Temple of Dawn, with the golden spires of the Grand Palace illuminated behind you. We continue to cycle through the biggest amulet market at its closing time, and see more buildings that are in both Thai and European styles, including the iconic Wat Benchamabophit which is the temple of the Five-Baht coins.
- Trek city bike
- Water and snacks
- English-speaking cycling guide
- Watch the sunset from the banks of the Chao Phraya River
- Bike the gentle streets of Bangkok at dusk
- Rattanakosin Island, historic area home to the Grand Palace
- Cycling Distance : 20 kilometres
- This tour will visit temples, please show respect at these sacred places by wearing a shirt with sleeves and knee-length shorts.
- The tour lasts 3-4 hours, depending on group size and time spent visiting the temples.
- If you have back, neck, joint, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
- STAFF will meet you at Grand China Hotel around 16:00 / Please wait for your guide in the hotel lobby
- Our tour departs at 16:15 from the Grand China Hotel, in the heart of Chinatown.