We recently took their Tuk Tuk Urban Odyssey food tour, where we were shuttled around in style to the best hidden away places we never knew existed.
Zip along in a private tuk tuk through the historic streets of Old Bangkok, Rattanakosin as we visit authentic food stops and historic landmarks in the hustle and bustle of the city.
Catch the flares of charcoal stoves and delicious dishes interwoven with visits to historic communities and temples in the cool evening air. Our experts will leave you with a belly full of delicious food and a head full of intimate knowledge of the city.
- Zip along in your own private 3-stroke engine tuk tuk (3 people max) through historic Rattanakosin or Old Bangkok
- Savour Bangkoks #1 Ranked Pad Thai based on a family recipe handed down generation after generation.
- A visit to a historic market at the heart of the neighborhood frequented by the locals.
- Catch the flares of brass woks over charcoal stoves serving up amazing dishes at the locals’ favourite restaurants.
- Take in the atmosphere of historic temples in the cool evening air with insider knowledge from our expert guides.
- Down a cold one on an exclusive deck with the best view of the Temple of Dawn along the River of the Kings.
- Buzz through the streets of Bangkok’s old city in your Tuk Tuk making stops at cultural monuments, flower market and long-established eateries.
- Generous servings and beverages at four selected and curated tastings.
- Professional and entertaining guide with an advanced level of English.
- Taste of Thailand Food Tours insurance as an official registered operator.
- Private 3-stroke engine tuk tuk (3 people max) from the meeting point, through the experience with return service back to centrally located accommodations.
- Transfers from/ to hotels
- Minimum of 2 adults required.
- Children between 5 - 13 years old will be charged as the child price.
- In any case of your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. ticketsthaitour.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.
- Meeting Point : National Stadium BTS (Skytrain) station (Exit 2)
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
- Time/Duration: Tuesday - Sunday Start time 6:30p.m. / 3.5 - 4 hours duration.
- Dietary: We cannot currently accommodate vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free or halal diets on this tour.
- Group size and dynamics: 1-15 persons. For safety and security we do not permit children under 5 years of age.
- What to wear: We recommend shorts and light shirt as well as comfortable walking shoes.
- Weather Conditions: Tour takes place rain or shine. We recommend an umbrella and sense of adventure in case the clouds break. Some of our most fun moments have been in the rain!
- Itinerary may be subject to change or cancellation according to local weather conditions. In the event of bad weather, tours will be postponed until suitable conditions arise.
- This tour operates on Tuesday - Sunday
- Late arrivals: If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from our initial meeting spot, you may be considered a no-shows.