Mix up with locals to enjoy more of Thai cultural and traditional colors, food, dance and other arts. It is always more than a tour with amazing adventure Bangkok.
First time to Bangkok or you’ve been here before, the If you want to experience Bangkok the way local Thai people do, then the Cultural Trail is just right for you. Escape from the hustle bustle of the tourist spots and immerse yourself in the typical Bangkok lifestyle and culture.
The Challenges that you will encounter along the Cultural Trail are educational, entertaining, exciting and more fun than you ever imagined visiting Bangkok.
- Insight into cultural heritage and learn its history.
- Learn its history and sample and sweet delicacies, including the bangkok.
- 1 skillful game master per team.
- Set up and designs of the trails.
- Water bottle, raincoats and caps.
- 1 camera per team.
- Transportation budget for the whole excursion.
- Budget covering all expenses during the race.
- All equipment required for the event.
- Soft drinks in an air conditioned place for the awards.
- Gifts and trophy for the winners (and losers!).
- A loads of fun and laughs.
- English and France-speaking guide.
- Transfers Service.
- Personal expenses.
- Optional activity costs.
- Minimum of 4 adults required.
- To be warned that the activities are not suitable for children below 6 - 11 years old.
- The appropriate age for those activities would be over 12 years old.
- Open daily: Mon - Sun (Starting time 10:00 am - 14:00 pm).
- Meeting Point: Benjasiri Park.
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
- Itinerary may be subject to change or cancellation according to local weather conditions. In the event of bad weather, tours will be postponed until suitable conditions arise.
- Late arrivals: If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from our initial meeting spot, you may be considered a no-shows.