Stella Palace is located on the 79th floor of the tallest hotel in Bangkok, the Baiyoke Sky Hotel. The restaurant boasts a ’caravan buffet’, which is a smorgasbord of Chinese, Thai and International dishes.
Stella Palace is located on the 79th floor of the tallest hotel in Bangkok, the Baiyoke Sky Hotel. The restaurant boasts a caravan buffet, which is a smorgasbord of Chinese, Thai and International dishes.
- Admissions to the Observation Deck on the 77th floor and Revolving View Point on the 84th floor
- Chinese buffet
- Personal expenses such as tips, alcoholic beverage, etc
- Other services not mentioned on this programme.
- Drinking water
- Stella Palace Chinese Restaurant Open Hours: 17:30-23:00 (No time limit)
- Observation Deck on the 77th floor and Sky Walk Revolving Roof Deck on the 84th floor./ Open from 10:00-18:00,Open from 18:00-22:00
- A child’s rate will be applied for children between 80-120 cm in height.
- Rates not applicable for festive days; Mother day 12 Aug, Loy Kratong, Father Day 5 Dec, Christmas Eve, New Year Eve, Valentine Day and Songkran Day 13 April.
- Those rates are applicable for foreign tourists only.
- Japanese, Chinese, International and Dimsum Food
- Peking duck
- Located in the Ratchathewi district of Bangkok, Baiyoke Sky is a 5-minute walk from Ratchaprarop train station and 10 minutes from Phayathai BTS station. The bustling Pratunam Market and the Platinum Fashion Mall are within a 10-minute walking distance from the hotel. International travellers can access the property in a 25 minute drive from Suvarnabhumi Airport.