From British upper-class tradition to nowadays famous afternoon to early evening activity, Afternoon Tea (Known as High Tea) became a social event for many major cities around the world including Bangkok. Afternoon Tea became the bridge between meals where you can enjoy various kinds of delicate savories and sweets from the trolley while having a social gathering around this meal. Taken as a treat in a hotel and tea house, high tea becomes more casual and friendly in which the characteristic of each place is often present in its treat. Today Great Gastro will bring you another lovely high tea experience at Vertigo TOO.
Head to Vertigo Too at 60fl every weekends for a quintessentially iconic Champagne Afternoon Tea. Served during 1-5pm, this revered tradition is accompanied by a menu showcasing authentic delights, an extensive selection of teas and – for the ultimate treat – the option of pairing it with some Bubbly.
Vertigo Too offers a sublime bar experience on the 60th floor. The arched ceiling of this indoor bar is covered in a canopy of lights, mimicking a starry night. Relax on lush loungers while feasting your eyes to the stunning views of Bangkok cityscape and the Chao Phraya River. Ordering drinks is a combination of entertainment and self-expression as a mixologist creates a personalized experience for you from his cocktail trolley, while the cross-cultural cuisine and live music further add captivation to your senses for an unprecedented night out.
- Peached Lobster Salad and Tom Yum Dressing
- Baked Gammon Ham Sandwich and Homemade Chili Jam
- Egg Mayonnaise Sandwich
- Chicken Tikka in Pita Bread Pocket
- Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese Sandwich
- Cucumber and Cheddar Sandwich with Beetroot Bread
- Traditional Scone
- Black Raisin Scone
- Served with Clotted Cream, Strawberry Jam and Butter
- Blueberry Macaroon
- Rose Wine Jelly and Fruits
- Opera Cake
- Pastry Cup and Chocolate Mousse
- Fruit Tartlet, Strawberries and Creme Anglaise
- Drinking water
- Personal expenses such as tips, alcoholic beverage, etc
- Other services not mentioned on this programme
- Transfer from/to hotel
- Menu items subject to change without prior notice.
- Rates not applicable for festive days; Mother day 12 Aug, Loy Kratong, Father Day 5 Dec, Christmas Eve, New Year Eve, Valentine Day and Songkran Day 12-16 April.
- DRESS CODE: At the request of the majority of our patrons, Vertigo TOO observes a Casual Dress Code, whereby slippers, flip-flops, athletic apparel and backpacks are not permitted. We apologize if any inconvenience is caused, and thank you for your co-operation and understanding, as we strive to ensure we provide a pleasant atmosphere for all.
- Location: On the 60th floor
- Open Saturday - Sunday 13.00 – 17.00 hrs.
- Banyan Tree Bangkok is located on South Sathon Road in the city central business district and lies just 40 minutes from the Suvarnabhumi International airport. Lumphini MRT Station and Suan Lum Night Bazaar are just a 10-minute walk away.