Shang Palace at Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok serves Chinese cuisine prepared by our exceptional chefs make sure you are served only with the finest food.
Discover the realm of Cantonese authenticity where our three Chinese master chefs uncork your palate with their signature dishes. Enjoy from our new special menu including appetizers, dim sum paired with soups, noodles or rice, as well as desserts.
- All You Can Eat Dim Sum
- Chrysanthemum Tea
- Drinking Water
- Transfer service
- Menu items subject to change without prior notice.
- A child s rate will be applied for child 6-12 yrs old.
- Rate is NOT applicable for Valentines Day (Feb 14), Loy Krathong Day (in Nov - date to be advised), Christmas Eve (Dec 24), Christmas Day (Dec 25) and New Year s Eve (Dec 31,01Jan).
- Dress Code : Smart Casual
- Opening Hours: 11.30am - 2.30pm (Monday - Saturday)
- Location : Level 3, Shangri-La Wing
- The Shangri-La Hotel Bangkok lies directly at the banks of the royal river Chao Phraya and is only 10 minutes away from Bangkok is central business and shopping districts. The sky train station Saphan Taksin is just a short walk away. The international airport in Bangkok is some 30 kilometers away.